MYSTERY DETECTIVE WEEKEND
MYSTERY DETECTIVE WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday February 24
7:00-8:30p Family Detective Mystery
- Come enjoy an evening of twists and turns as you try to figure out “who done it”.
- $5 tickets or
- Team up with those at your table to solve the crime.
- Parents make sure you assist your children at this event.
- Cookies and light snacks will be served.
- Event Center
Saturday February 25
7:00-9:30p Murder Mystery Dinner: Death of a Gangsta
- You’ve been invited to the Dunn Speakeasy for the wedding of the year!
- In this “married to the mob” event, you’ll never know who to trust.
- With the two families merging together, someone is bound to lose power, which means someone else will lose their life!
- Dress like the cat’s meow for this 1920’s mafia wedding!
- Flapper dresses, zoot suits, feather boas and headbands, pinstriped suits and fedoras are all appropriate.
- Traditional wedding attire is nifty too!
- Guests will be welcomed into the Wedding Event (aka: Event Center) between 6:30-7:30p.
- Please note that once Scene 1 opens, no guests will be permitted to enter.
- Delectable desserts and a cocktail will be served at 7:00p.
- This event will be hosted by the Murder Mystery Company.
- Scene 1 will open at 7:30p.
- This is an adult only event.
- Tickets: $30 per person, $50 per couple
- Ticket Sales Open: February 1
- Registration Deadline: February 7
- Event Center
Ever been to a Murder Mystery Company event? If not, check out this video:
** All activities subject to change daily without notice
** All ticket/wristband sales open on the 1st of the month
NEED A RESERVATION?
- 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Friday - Family Mystery
- 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday - Murder Mystery Dinner