MYSTERY DETECTIVE WEEKEND
MYSTERY DETECTIVE WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday February 24
7:00-8:30p Family Detective Mystery
- Come enjoy an evening of twists and turns as you try to figure out “who done it”.
- Someone at Magnolia Gardens is using the facility’s dangerous plants for nefarious purposes, and Nancy needs your help to find out who before the culprit strikes again.
- To unearth the culprit, the player must figure out which suspect had the means, motive, and opportunity to commit the crime.
- $5 tickets
- Team up with those at your table to solve the crime.
- Parents make sure you assist your children at this event.
- Menu: Sandwiches, snacks, veggies and cookies.
- Event Center
Saturday February 25
6:30-9:30p Murder Mystery Dinner: THREE OF HEARTS
- The three lovely songbirds who were supposed to perform at your party become three hilarious murder suspects.
- Don your favorite rock band attire for THIS EVENT. This show will have you rock n’ AND rollin’ IN YOUR SEAT.
- Please note that once Scene 1 opens, no guests will be permitted to enter.
- Dinner, dessert, and a cocktail will be served.
- Menu: Meatball sliders, Ham & Cheese Sliders, bow tie pasta salad, sweet potato wedges
- Dessert: Death by Chocolate dessert, To Die For Red Velvet Dessert Cups
- Drinks: Bigg’s Sangria & Lady Killer cocktail
- This event will be hosted by Maverick Productions.
- Scene 1 will open at 7:00p.
- This is an adult only event.
- Ticket Sales Open: January 3
- Preregistration Tickets: $25 per person, $40 per couple
- Hosted in our Event Center
** All activities subject to change daily without notice
** All ticket/wristband sales open on the 1st of the month
No event found!