LABOR DAY WEEKEND
LABOR DAY SOUTHERN STYLE WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, September 1
7:00p Cash BINGO
- $2 cash per card to play
- 50% of the cash will be given to the winners
- 50% of the cash will be donated to Freedom Service Dogs
- See more about this charity HERE
Saturday, September 2
9:15-10:30am Waffle Breakfast
- Complimentary waffles, juice, and coffee
- Event Center
11:00a Super Soaker Wagon Ride Battle
- Meet at the Basketball court
- Kids will ride the wagon armed with super soaker water guns.
- Adults will be on sites armed with hoses, buckets, and water balloons.
- We suggest guests to wear goggles during this event.
5:30p Pizza Party
- Large pizza slices from Brooklyn’s Pizzeria – slices $3 each / 2 slices + drink $6
- Cash or Charge to site ($5 minimum)
6:00p Cornhole Tourney (rain date: Monday morning)
- in front of the Event Center
- $10 cash per team – for ages 12+
- Double Elimination tourney
- 50% given to winners / 50% donated to Freedom Service Dogs
6:30p Kids Checkers Tourney
- at Event Center
- Kids will compete in a Double Elimination Checkers Tourney
- Prizes for top 2 winners
7:00-8:00p Happy Camper Hour – Complimentary adult beverages at Event Center
7:00p (ish) Kids Movie – after the Checkers Tourney, a movie will be shown inside.
Sunday, September 3 – Office Open 10am-2:00p
5:00p-8:00p Labor Day Southern Style Resort Picnic
- $5 Meal Tickets if purchased presale (by August 23) – any tickets purchased after are $8 per person
- 5:00-6:00p Meal (fried chicken, mac n’ cheese, baked beans, potato salad, ambrosia, veggies, biscuits, tea, lemonade, water, cookies, etc.)
- 5:00-8:00p DJ music
- 6:00-8:00p Outdoor Lawn Games
- volleyball, cornhole boards, bounce house, Can Jam, etc.
- organized games will be announced during this time period – prizes will be offered to winners
Monday, September 4 – Office Open 10am-2:00p
** All activities subject to change daily without notice.