HALLOWEEN 1: THE GREAT PUMPKIN
HALLOWEEN 1 – THE GREAT PUMPKIN WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, October 20
6:00-6:30p Magical Pumpkin Garden
- Buy a magical pumpkin seed. Pay at the Garden.
- Plant the seed in our magical Fairy Garden.
- Sprinkle your fairy dust on your seed.
- Come back in the morning. The fairies will grow your pumpkin overnight.
- You can use the pumpkin for your pumpkin racer or another pumpkin if you want.
7:00p Glow Party
- Dinner Menu: Taco Bar (walking tacos made with Adriana’s authentic meats)
- DJ Nicki will play some awesome dance music
- Party Deck (Event Center)
- Cost: TBA
Saturday, October 21
9:15-10:30a Complimentary Waffle Breakfast
- Enjoy waffles, coffee, and juice in our Event Center
- We will play the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Movie during Breakfast
9:30a-10:30a Pumpkin Races Registration
- Pre-registration opens Oct 3.
- THE GREAT PUMPKIN RACE
- Come pick up your Pumpkin Racer kit for the Great Pumpkin Race for $20 in the Event Center.
- If you bring your racer kit back clean and working by Sunday at noon, you’ll get $10 back.
- Build and Decorate your racer until race time.
- Bring your own decorating supplies.
- A rules sheet will be included in your racer building kit.
- One Great Pumpkin racer per site.
- Guests may buddy with Kids from a different site to make a team.
- 20 racer kits will be available – first come first served.
- THE FREESTYLE PUMPKIN RACE
- Registration $5 per racer.
- Adult entries only.
- This is a Freestyle Race – so pretty much anything goes.
- Bring your own pumpkin or buy one from the resort.
- You can use any wheel combination.
- Rule sheet: FV Freestyle Pumpkin Racer
2:00p The Great Pumpkin Race
- Judges will chose the best decorated racer for a gift card prize.
- The top 2 racers will also win some gift card prizes.
(Around 2:40p) The Freestyle Pumpkin Race
- Judges will chose the best decorated racer for a prize.
- The top 2 racers will win a prize.
** All activities subject to change daily without notice.